In the last couple of days, I have been asking myself, what lessons can we in Nevada learn from the earthquake in Italy.
Last year, we had several earthquake tremors in Nevada. Perhaps, it is only time to learn what to do in the event of an earthquake.
Important Questions to Resolve When Preparing for Earthquakes:
- Where is the safest place in your house or office?
- How will you reach your family members in event of a quake with no telephone connections for a while?
- Where will you meet if you are separated?
- Who would you call if you can not reach each other?
- Do you have an ICE (in case of emergency number)
- Do you have a basic first aid kit in your car and at home?